CASIO G-SHOCK AWM-500D-1AJF AWM-500D-1A Tough solar Watch
Subcribe to back in stock notification
ABOUT THIS BRAND
ELEGANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
G-Shock is a line of watches manufactured by Japanese electronics company Casio, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-shocks are digital or a combination of analog and digital and have a stopwatch feature, countdown timer, electroluminescent backlight and 200-metres of water resistance.
Based on G-SHOCK's first analog / digital combination model AW-500 released in 1989, it is fully metalized and uses a hard stainless steel material for the bezel band. The band is a new specification developed for the AWM-500, and the smooth shape of the AW-500 is reproduced by making the frame close to the case a curved design. Furthermore, a screw back with DLC treatment is used for the back cover. The bezel has a mirror and hairline finish that matches each side, and the dial has a three-dimensional index to enhance the texture.
In terms of functionality, it is equipped with multi-band 6 that supports standard radio waves from 6 stations around the world in pursuit of accurate time accuracy. In the multi-band 6 area, the time is automatically adjusted to obtain the correct time. In addition, Casio's unique power-saving technology makes it a tough solar panel that enables stable driving, and is also equipped with high-brightness fully automatic double LED lights and practicality such as world time.
- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Solid band
- One-push three-fold type Nakadome
- Metal band (stainless steel)
- Inorganic glass
- Impact resistant structure (shock resist)
- Screw back
- Gray IP (ion plating)
- Water resistant to 20 bar
- Tough solar (solar charging system)
- Radio reception function: Automatic reception (up to 6 times / day) (Chinese radio waves up to 5 times / day) / manual reception,<Japan> Received radio waves: JJY, frequency: 40kHz / 60kHz (Fukushima / Kyushu both stations compatible model)，< North America> Received radio wave: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz，<Europe region> Received radio wave: MSF / DCF77, Frequency: 60kHz / 77.5kHz <China> Received radio wave: BPC, Frequency: 68.5kHz
- Needle evacuation function (If the needle overlaps with the liquid crystal display and is difficult to see, the needle can be temporarily retracted from above the liquid crystal display)
- World time: 48 cities around the world (31 time zones, with daylight saving time setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time display, home time city replacement function
- Stopwatch (1/100 second, 60 minutes total, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 second, maximum set: 100 minutes, measured in 1 second units)
- 5 time alarms (with countdown function), time signal
- Battery indicator display
- Power saving function (In a dark place, the display is turned off after a certain period of time and the hand movement is stopped to save power)
- Fully automatic calendar
- 12/24 hour system display switching
- Operation sound ON / OFF switching function
- Double LED light: LED light，for dial (fully automatic light, super illuminator, afterglow function, with afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds)),LED backlight for LCD part (fully automatic light, super illuminator, afterglow)
- Size (H x W x D): 51.8 x 44.5 x 14.2 mm
- Mass: 175g
How Do I Return An Item?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 7 days from receiving your order.
Please provide your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our customer service team will review the return request and will send further instructions if the return is approved.
Only items purchased directly from https://ippojapanwatch.com will be accepted. For products purchased from authorized retailers, please get in touch with them directly for returns.
Returned items must be in original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.
Returned items must be unused, in the same condition that we sent it to you, and in their original packaging. Stains, folded cards, broken seals/ plastic foiling broken will not be accepted. If the condition of the product shipped back to us is not in acceptable condition we reserve the right to not refund or exchange. Products that have been personalized cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Non-returnable items include items purchased through retailers, incorrect products purchased, and damaged products through customer mishandling.
Returns made without receipt may be refused. Ippojapanwatch reserves the right to deny any return.
Let customers speak for us
The watch is made by thitanium so is very lighter than steel bracelet.
Great watch, great service
Love my new Seiko, and it came all the way from Japan in only three days! Great service!
I liked the watch very much. The seller has no questions. We sent the order right away. Delivery to Ukraine took 16 days, traveled across Europe for a very long time. Of course, the clock was stuck at customs, in addition to the duty, I had to pay the broker for customs clearance services (it was this moment that was unpleasant, because the customs authority was in another city and had to fork out another $ 38 for broker services and $ 100 for customs clearance). In any case, it turned out cheaper than buying such a watch in my country, although I expected it to be cheaper.
First I just want to comment on the shipping speed. I ordered the watch on a Sunday in the USA and it was delivered the rolling Wednesday! 3 business days? That is what I am talking about. And now...
The Watch. Seiko SBDC101.. what more can you say? Classic 62mas style with the 6R movement, sapphire, DiaShield? Come one. This watch is a knock out! Absolutely in love with this watch. The machine finishing is top notch, it wears perfectly, and it's a real stunner! The sunburst dark grey bezel is beautiful out in the sun. Many of my customers have commented on the watch so far.
Right now this watch is hot along with the new Willard. Unfortunately they hard to come by at the moment. Ippo had it in stock at a price which I was better than anyone who had one in stock.
Definitely recommend buying any watch from Ippo. The fact that I received this item from Japan to the USA faster than other items I'm still waiting from from the USA says it all.