CASIO G-SHOCK GW-M5610-1JF GW-M5610-1 Solar Radio Wave Watch
Subcribe to back in stock notification
How Do I Return An Item?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 7 days from receiving your order.
Please provide your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our customer service team will review the return request and will send further instructions if the return is approved.
Only items purchased directly from https://ippojapanwatch.com will be accepted. For products purchased from authorized retailers, please get in touch with them directly for returns.
Returned items must be in original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.
Returned items must be unused, in the same condition that we sent it to you, and in their original packaging. Stains, folded cards, broken seals/ plastic foiling broken will not be accepted. If the condition of the product shipped back to us is not in acceptable condition we reserve the right to not refund or exchange. Products that have been personalized cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Non-returnable items include items purchased through retailers, incorrect products purchased, and damaged products through customer mishandling.
Returns made without receipt may be refused. Ippojapanwatch reserves the right to deny any return.
ABOUT THIS BRAND
ELEGANCE AND TECHNOLOGY
G-Shock is a line of watches manufactured by Japanese electronics company Casio, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. G-Shock is an abbreviation for Gravitational Shock. The watches in the G-Shock line are designed primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-shocks are digital or a combination of analog and digital and have a stopwatch feature, countdown timer, electroluminescent backlight and 200-metres of water resistance.
The square face 5600 series, which inherits the design of the DW-5000C that was born in 1983, is now available with the long-awaited multi-band 6.
The GW-M5610 inherits the case shape and dial design of the first model DW-5000 and has a classical design.
In G-SHOCK, which continues to evolve with the concept of toughness, it is the birth of the New 5600 series that inherited the DNA of the first model and further evolved.
・ Multi-band 6
・ Tough solar that receives standard radio waves from 6 stations in the world (2 stations in Japan, China, USA, UK, Germany) and automatically adjusts the time
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin band
- Impact resistant structure (shock resist)
- Inorganic glass
- Water resistant to 20 bar
- Tough solar (solar charging system)
- Radio reception function: Automatic reception (up to 6 times / day, Chinese radio waves up to 5 times / day) / manual reception,
- <Japan> Received radio waves: JJY, frequency: 40kHz / 60kHz (Fukushima / Kyushu both stations compatible model)
- <North America Region> Received radio wave: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz
- <Europe region> Received radio wave: MSF / DCF77
- , Frequency: 60kHz / 77.5kHz <China> Received radio wave: BPC, Frequency: 68.5kHz
- * Set home time setting to receivable city Then, you will receive the station according to the city. The time difference is set according to the selected city.
- World time: 48 cities around the world (29 time zones, with daylight saving time setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time display, UTC direct call function
- Stopwatch (1/100 second, 24-hour counter, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1 second units)
- 5 time alarms (only 1 with snooze function), time signal
- Battery indicator display
- Power saving function (In a dark place, the display is turned off after a certain period of time to save power)
- Fully automatic calendar
- 12/24 hour system display switching
- Operation sound ON / OFF switching function
- EL backlight (fully automatic EL light, with afterglow function)
- Driving time without solar power generation from full charge When
- using the function: Approximately 10 months When using the
- power saving state: Approximately 26 months
- Home time City (City compatible with receiving function) / Received radio waves
- Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei / Japan Standard radio waves JJY40 / JJY60
- (Honolulu), (Anchorage), Vancouver, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Denver, Mexico City, Chicago, Miami, Toronto, New York, Harifax, St. Johns / American standard radio waves WWVB
- Lisbon, London, Madrid, Paris , Rome, Berlin, Stockholm, Athens, (Moscow) / British standard radio wave MSF / German standard radio wave DCF77
- Hong Kong, Beijing / Chinese standard radio wave BPC
- * Each city in () may receive if conditions are good.
- Size (H x W x D): 46.7 x 43.2 x 12.7 mm
- Weight: 51.7g
The watch is made by thitanium so is very lighter than steel bracelet.
Great watch, great service
Love my new Seiko, and it came all the way from Japan in only three days! Great service!
I liked the watch very much. The seller has no questions. We sent the order right away. Delivery to Ukraine took 16 days, traveled across Europe for a very long time. Of course, the clock was stuck at customs, in addition to the duty, I had to pay the broker for customs clearance services (it was this moment that was unpleasant, because the customs authority was in another city and had to fork out another $ 38 for broker services and $ 100 for customs clearance). In any case, it turned out cheaper than buying such a watch in my country, although I expected it to be cheaper.
First I just want to comment on the shipping speed. I ordered the watch on a Sunday in the USA and it was delivered the rolling Wednesday! 3 business days? That is what I am talking about. And now...
The Watch. Seiko SBDC101.. what more can you say? Classic 62mas style with the 6R movement, sapphire, DiaShield? Come one. This watch is a knock out! Absolutely in love with this watch. The machine finishing is top notch, it wears perfectly, and it's a real stunner! The sunburst dark grey bezel is beautiful out in the sun. Many of my customers have commented on the watch so far.
Right now this watch is hot along with the new Willard. Unfortunately they hard to come by at the moment. Ippo had it in stock at a price which I was better than anyone who had one in stock.
Definitely recommend buying any watch from Ippo. The fact that I received this item from Japan to the USA faster than other items I'm still waiting from from the USA says it all.