Grand Seiko SBGC238 Spring Drive Dual Curve Sapphire Watch
Subcribe to back in stock notification
ABOUT THIS BRAND
Grand Seiko released its first watch in 1960, challenging the perception that the Swiss were the undisputed masters of fine watchmaking. In the nearly 60 years since the first Grand Seiko, the company has become known the world over for producing some of the most elegantly designed timepieces in the world while developing innovative technologies such as Spring Drive. Even while maintaining its high quality standards, it delivers tons of value in its watches, making it popular with collectors at all levels. In 2017, Grand Seiko became its own brand within Seiko’s expansive watchmaking portfolio.
Seiko SBGC238 Spring Drive Dual Curve Sapphire Watch
- Exterior:18K pink gold back lid: 18K pink gold and sapphire glass
- Glass material:Dual curve sapphire
- Coating:Anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Lumi Bright:Yes (needle, index, bezel)
- Case size:Width 44.5mm x Thickness 16.8mm
- Band material:Crocodile
- Arm circumference (longest):195mm
- Nakadome:One-push three-fold method
- Movement:9R96 Instruction Manual
- Drive system:Spring drive
- Drive time:Lasts up to 72 hours (about 3 days) when hoisting
- Accuracy:Average monthly difference ± 10 seconds (equivalent to daily difference ± 0.5 seconds)
- Waterproof:Enhanced waterproof for daily life (20 bar)
- Magnetic resistance:Yes
- Weight:192.0 g
- See-through back
- 24 hour hand (dual time display function)
- Nakadome 18K Pink Gold
- Screw lock type crown
- Stopwatch function (30 minutes total, 12 hours total)
- Special precision adjustment model
- 50 stones
- Second hand stop function
- Power reserve display function
- Back lid "LIMITED EDITION" notation
- Back lid with serial number
- With the back lid lion coat of arms
- Screw back (There are individual differences in the orientation of the back lid due to manufacturing reasons)
How Do I Return An Item?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 7 days from receiving your order.
Please provide your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our customer service team will review the return request and will send further instructions if the return is approved.
Only items purchased directly from https://ippojapanwatch.com will be accepted. For products purchased from authorized retailers, please get in touch with them directly for returns.
Returned items must be in original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.
Returned items must be unused, in the same condition that we sent it to you, and in their original packaging. Stains, folded cards, broken seals/ plastic foiling broken will not be accepted. If the condition of the product shipped back to us is not in acceptable condition we reserve the right to not refund or exchange. Products that have been personalized cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Non-returnable items include items purchased through retailers, incorrect products purchased, and damaged products through customer mishandling.
Returns made without receipt may be refused. Ippojapanwatch reserves the right to deny any return.
Let customers speak for us
The watch is made by thitanium so is very lighter than steel bracelet.
Great watch, great service
Love my new Seiko, and it came all the way from Japan in only three days! Great service!
I liked the watch very much. The seller has no questions. We sent the order right away. Delivery to Ukraine took 16 days, traveled across Europe for a very long time. Of course, the clock was stuck at customs, in addition to the duty, I had to pay the broker for customs clearance services (it was this moment that was unpleasant, because the customs authority was in another city and had to fork out another $ 38 for broker services and $ 100 for customs clearance). In any case, it turned out cheaper than buying such a watch in my country, although I expected it to be cheaper.
First I just want to comment on the shipping speed. I ordered the watch on a Sunday in the USA and it was delivered the rolling Wednesday! 3 business days? That is what I am talking about. And now...
The Watch. Seiko SBDC101.. what more can you say? Classic 62mas style with the 6R movement, sapphire, DiaShield? Come one. This watch is a knock out! Absolutely in love with this watch. The machine finishing is top notch, it wears perfectly, and it's a real stunner! The sunburst dark grey bezel is beautiful out in the sun. Many of my customers have commented on the watch so far.
Right now this watch is hot along with the new Willard. Unfortunately they hard to come by at the moment. Ippo had it in stock at a price which I was better than anyone who had one in stock.
Definitely recommend buying any watch from Ippo. The fact that I received this item from Japan to the USA faster than other items I'm still waiting from from the USA says it all.