CASIO PRO TREK PRW-6800-1JF PRW-6800-1 Solar 10 bar watch
Subcribe to back in stock notification
How Do I Return An Item?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 7 days from receiving your order.
Please provide your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our customer service team will review the return request and will send further instructions if the return is approved.
Only items purchased directly from https://ippojapanwatch.com will be accepted. For products purchased from authorized retailers, please get in touch with them directly for returns.
Returned items must be in original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.
Returned items must be unused, in the same condition that we sent it to you, and in their original packaging. Stains, folded cards, broken seals/ plastic foiling broken will not be accepted. If the condition of the product shipped back to us is not in acceptable condition we reserve the right to not refund or exchange. Products that have been personalized cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Non-returnable items include items purchased through retailers, incorrect products purchased, and damaged products through customer mishandling.
Returns made without receipt may be refused. Ippojapanwatch reserves the right to deny any return.
ABOUT THIS BRAND
From the PRO TREK climber line, we have a lineup of models featuring a plate compass that is effective for map reading. Focusing on orientation measurement, which is the basis of outdoor activities such as mountain climbing, we have adopted a rotating orientation bezel that allows simple memory of orientation and a flat band that can be easily placed flat on a map. The second hand, which points in the direction in which it should go, uses a design inspired by a plate compass, and has a highly visible point color scheme. A target slit is used for the Dura soft band made of silicone material. In addition, a special coating to prevent stickiness is applied to the back of the band to prevent dust from adhering. Strong stainless steel is used for the side button pipe, and it is cut diagonally to prevent inadvertent button movement. This prevents button malfunctions and achieves a high quality feel. High visibility is also ensured by the large bar index with white LED light and phosphorescent printing. A lineup of sporty design models that use red for the second hand as an accent on the silver rotating bezel. It is a climber line that is equipped with high functionality in outdoor and daily life and is particular about originality as a gear.
- Case size (length x width x thickness)
- 52.6 x 45.3 x 14.2 mm
- 80 g
- Case / bezel material
- Resin / stainless steel
- Dura soft band (silicone resin)
- Water resistant to 10 bar
- Environmental resistance
- Low temperature resistant specifications (-10 ° C)
- Time adjustment
- Radio clock Japan / North America / Europe / China region compatible MULTIBAND6
- Power supply / battery life
- Tough solar (solar charging system)
- Sensor function
- Altitude measurement function / relative altimeter (measurement range: -700 to 10,000 m, 1 m unit), altitude difference indicator (measurement range 1: 100 m / 5 m unit, measurement range 2: 1000 m / 50 m unit), altitude trend graph, measurement interval setting Function (every 5 seconds / 2 minutes) * Only for the first 3 minutes, every 1 second, altitude memory (maximum 30 manual memory for measurement date, time, altitude), automatic recording data (maximum / minimum altitude, auto integration (maximum / minimum altitude, auto integration) Ascending / descending) Memory)
- Atmospheric pressure measurement function (measurement range: 260 to 1,100 hPa, 1 hPa unit), barometric pressure trend graph (displays for the past 20 hours), barometric pressure difference indicator (measurement range: ± 10 hPa / 1 hPa unit), barometric pressure trend information alarm (characteristic If there is a change in atmospheric pressure, you will be notified by an arrow and a warning sound.)
- Direction measurement function: Measures 16 directions and angles (0 to 359 °), continuous direction measurement (60 seconds), north direction pointer function, magnetic declination correction function, direction correction function (2-point correction)
- Temperature measurement function (measurement range: -10 to 60 ° C, 0.1 ° C unit)
- Inorganic glass
- Screw lock type crown
- Bezel function
- Orientation bezel
- Band wearable size
- 145 to 215 mm
The watch is made by thitanium so is very lighter than steel bracelet.
Great watch, great service
Love my new Seiko, and it came all the way from Japan in only three days! Great service!
I liked the watch very much. The seller has no questions. We sent the order right away. Delivery to Ukraine took 16 days, traveled across Europe for a very long time. Of course, the clock was stuck at customs, in addition to the duty, I had to pay the broker for customs clearance services (it was this moment that was unpleasant, because the customs authority was in another city and had to fork out another $ 38 for broker services and $ 100 for customs clearance). In any case, it turned out cheaper than buying such a watch in my country, although I expected it to be cheaper.
First I just want to comment on the shipping speed. I ordered the watch on a Sunday in the USA and it was delivered the rolling Wednesday! 3 business days? That is what I am talking about. And now...
The Watch. Seiko SBDC101.. what more can you say? Classic 62mas style with the 6R movement, sapphire, DiaShield? Come one. This watch is a knock out! Absolutely in love with this watch. The machine finishing is top notch, it wears perfectly, and it's a real stunner! The sunburst dark grey bezel is beautiful out in the sun. Many of my customers have commented on the watch so far.
Right now this watch is hot along with the new Willard. Unfortunately they hard to come by at the moment. Ippo had it in stock at a price which I was better than anyone who had one in stock.
Definitely recommend buying any watch from Ippo. The fact that I received this item from Japan to the USA faster than other items I'm still waiting from from the USA says it all.