CASIO WAVE CEPTOR WV-M60R-1AJF WV-M60R-1A Radio Wave WATCH
Subcribe to back in stock notification
ABOUT THIS BRAND
A new model with a sporty design appears from the Wave Scepter equipped with multi-band 5 that receives standard radio waves from 5 stations in the world (2 stations in Japan, USA, UK, Germany) and automatically corrects the time.
In addition to 5 ATM water resistance, it is equipped with practical functions such as world time, alarm, and LED light.
Multi-band 5 receives standard radio waves from 5 stations around the world (2 stations in Japan, the USA, UK, and Germany) and automatically corrects the time
Multilingual day display (9 languages)
- Case/Bezel Material: Resin/Stainless Steel
- Resin band
- Resin glass (surface shape: spherical surface, curved surface)
- 5 ATM water resistant
- Radio reception function: automatic reception (up to 6 times/day)/manual reception,
- reception radio wave: JJY, frequency: 40kHz/60kHz (models compatible with both Fukushima/Kyushu stations)
- reception radio wave: WWVB, frequency: 60kHz
- Received radio waves: MSF/DCF77, Frequency: 60kHz/77.5kHz
- *If you set the home time setting to a city that can receive, you will receive stations that match the city. The time difference is set according to the selected city.
- World time: Time display in 48 cities (29 time zones) around the world, with daylight saving time setting function
- Stopwatch (1/100 second, 60 minutes total, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 60 minutes, measured in 1-second units)
- Multilingual day display (9 languages)
- Month/day display replacement function
- Time alarm/time signal
- Battery life approx. 3 years
- Fully automatic calendar
- 12/24 hour display switching
- Operation sound ON/OFF switching function
- LED light (with afterglow function)
- Home time city (reception function compatible city) / received radio waves
- Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei, (Beijing), (Hong Kong) / Japanese standard radio waves JJY40/JJY60
- (Honolulu), (Anchorage), Vancouver, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Denver, Mexico Standard radio waves of City, Winnipeg, Chicago, Miami, Toronto, New York, Halifax, St. John's/USA WWVB
- Lisbon, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Stockholm, Athens, (Moscow)/Standard radio wave of MSF/Germany in England Standard radio wave DCF77
- *Cities in () may receive signals if conditions are good.
- * If the radio wave is not received, it will operate with normal quartz accuracy (average month difference ±15 seconds).
- Size (H×W×D): 53.4×43.7×12mm
- Mass: 41g
How Do I Return An Item?
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return an item, please contact us within 7 days from receiving your order.
Please provide your order number as well as the reason for your return. Our customer service team will review the return request and will send further instructions if the return is approved.
Only items purchased directly from https://ippojapanwatch.com will be accepted. For products purchased from authorized retailers, please get in touch with them directly for returns.
Returned items must be in original packaging, including any accessories, manuals, and documentation.
Returned items must be unused, in the same condition that we sent it to you, and in their original packaging. Stains, folded cards, broken seals/ plastic foiling broken will not be accepted. If the condition of the product shipped back to us is not in acceptable condition we reserve the right to not refund or exchange. Products that have been personalized cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Non-returnable items include items purchased through retailers, incorrect products purchased, and damaged products through customer mishandling.
Returns made without receipt may be refused. Ippojapanwatch reserves the right to deny any return.
Let customers speak for us
The watch is made by thitanium so is very lighter than steel bracelet.
Great watch, great service
Love my new Seiko, and it came all the way from Japan in only three days! Great service!
I liked the watch very much. The seller has no questions. We sent the order right away. Delivery to Ukraine took 16 days, traveled across Europe for a very long time. Of course, the clock was stuck at customs, in addition to the duty, I had to pay the broker for customs clearance services (it was this moment that was unpleasant, because the customs authority was in another city and had to fork out another $ 38 for broker services and $ 100 for customs clearance). In any case, it turned out cheaper than buying such a watch in my country, although I expected it to be cheaper.
First I just want to comment on the shipping speed. I ordered the watch on a Sunday in the USA and it was delivered the rolling Wednesday! 3 business days? That is what I am talking about. And now...
The Watch. Seiko SBDC101.. what more can you say? Classic 62mas style with the 6R movement, sapphire, DiaShield? Come one. This watch is a knock out! Absolutely in love with this watch. The machine finishing is top notch, it wears perfectly, and it's a real stunner! The sunburst dark grey bezel is beautiful out in the sun. Many of my customers have commented on the watch so far.
Right now this watch is hot along with the new Willard. Unfortunately they hard to come by at the moment. Ippo had it in stock at a price which I was better than anyone who had one in stock.
Definitely recommend buying any watch from Ippo. The fact that I received this item from Japan to the USA faster than other items I'm still waiting from from the USA says it all.